The Family Resource Center (FRC) supports and educates families as they manage their child’s health and medical care. In the FRC you can:
Get information about your child’s health
- Staff can help you find information about diseases, conditions, safety, development, parenting, hospital services and more.
- Research reliable websites.
- Check out books and videos from the family library.
- Learn about support groups, classes and community resources.
Plan your stay at Children's
Stay connected to home with:
- Massages for parents and caregivers
- Relax in the Family Room (open 24 hours)
Take care of the basics
- Kitchen with coffee and tea, vending machines and microwave
- Showers with soap and towels
- Laundry room with soap
- Toiletries, lockers
If you don’t want to leave your child’s bedside:
- The Resource Cart goes to the inpatient units daily with a variety of resources, coffee, books and toiletries for families.
Ride home safely with our car seat program
- Available for inpatient and Emergency Department patients
Complete List of Services Offered