We need your help to make sure your child gets the best care possible. Before your appointment, please:
- Complete any forms you’ve received from us before you arrive at our clinic. Please bring them with you to your child’s appointment.
- Please plan to arrive a few minutes before your child’s appointment. If you arrive more than 20 minutes late, we may need to reschedule.
- Bring something to keep your child busy. Some ideas are books, coloring supplies or a card game. We try hard to see your child on time, but sometimes delays occur. To help control germs, we don’t keep toys in the waiting room.
- Bring medical and dental insurance cards or a valid medical coupon for the month of your appointment. To avoid having to pay for a visit, please bring all referrals.
- If you need to cancel your child’s appointment, please call us at least 2 working days before the scheduled appointment. (Working days do not include weekends.) We will not be able to provide dental care to your child in the future if you have a combination of 2 or more of the following:
- Missed appointments
- Late arrivals
- Canceled appointments within the 2-day limit.
- For more information on visiting Seattle Children’s clinics, please see Your Child’s Clinic Visit.