How to Refer a Patient to the Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
- If you are a provider, please fax a New Appointment Request Form (NARF) (PDF, DOC) to 206-985-3121 or 866-985-3121 (toll-free).
- Pre-referral work-up is not required. But if you have already done a work-up, please fax along with the NARF.
- Instead of fax, you can use eReferral, an online way to submit referrals and track referral status. Getting started with eReferral.
- If imaging studies (CT, MRI, X-rays) have been done, please upload to eMix. Another option is to mail a disc to:
- Seattle Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
P.O. Box 5371/ MB.8.501
Seattle, WA 98145-5005
- For urgent referrals, call the clinical intake nurses at 206-987-2080 or toll-free 866-987-2080.
View our complete Cancer and Blood Disorders Center referral information (PDF).
Experts in every field your patient needs
Our team includes experts in all types of blood disorders and cancers. We see patients from birth to 21 years (up to 29 years for certain cancer diagnoses).
Your patient will be seen as quickly as possible by a specialist who is the best match for managing the current problem (based on urgency and availability).
Meet the Cancer and Blood Disorders team.
We’re committed to partnering with you
If you need to talk with us for any reason, or for a consultation, call the provider-to-provider line at 206-987-7777 or, toll-free, 877-985-4637.
Learn more about managing your patients at Seattle Children’s.
Seattle Children’s full range of cancer diagnosis and treatment services is provided at our hospital campus in Seattle.
For patients who need stem cell transplants, we work closely with doctors at Fred Hutch, through our partnership in the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA).
Each quarter, we hold a Blood Disorders Clinic at our Tri-Cities Outreach Clinic. Children with most types of blood disorders can be seen there.
See our locations and contact information.