In this class, students will learn about:
- Injury prevention
- How children act when something is wrong
- How to identify and care for common illnesses and injuries
- How and when to call 9-1-1
- Child CPR and AED
- Infant CPR
- How to help a choking infant or child
This class does not include babysitting training or certification. If you are looking for a babysitting class for your child, please register them for Better Babysitters.
This class is intended for pre-teens and teens, ages 11 to 15. If your child is over 15 years old, please register them for Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED.
All students get a Heartsaver Pediatric CPR AED Student Workbook. At the end of the course, students receive an AHA Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course completion card, valid for two years.
Classes are currently offered in Seattle by Seattle Children's Athletic Trainers Program. Instructors are credentialed by the American Heart Association (AHA). Classes fill up quickly and there is no waiting list.
Click the Register for Classes button below to view class availability and to register online. Please call Seattle Children's class registration line at 206-987-2304 or email us with questions.
- $75 per class. Note: due to American Heart Association cost increases, effective immediately all Seattle Children’s Hospital CPR classes will incur a $15 increase. If you have any questions please email us or call 206-987-2304.
View Upcoming Classes and Register Online
To view class availability and register for classes, please use the button below.