Join us for a free safety check. Child passenger safety experts will check your child in a car seat, booster seat or seat belt and answer any questions you may have. New and expecting parents are welcome. For more information, see the flyer (PDF) or call Seattle Children's Car Seat Program at 206-987-5999. You'll learn:
- What type of safety seat or seat belt fits your child best
- How to properly install your child's safety seat into your car
- How to secure your child in the safety seat or seat belt
- Inspect your car's seat belts and car seats
- Answers to any questions you might have about child passenger safety
2018 Dates and Times
All checks are held at Seattle Children's Main Campus, Ocean Parking Garage, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105, and are free of charge. First come, first served. No appointment is needed.
- Saturday, June 16, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 25, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 20, 10 a .m. to 12:30 p.m.
Find More Car Seat Checks in Your Area
Buckle Up Your Bundles of Love: Infant Car Seat Class for Parents
Seattle Children's offers infant car seat classes for parents. This two-hour class includes how to select the best and safest car seat for your vehicle, child and personal needs. It also includes instructions and proper safety seat installation in one vehicle and is taught by certified child passenger safety experts from Seattle Children's. Register or read more.
To Learn More