Car Seat Checks
Join us for a free safety check. Child passenger safety experts will check your child in a car seat, booster seat or seat belt and answer any questions you may have. New and expecting parents are welcome. See the flyer (PDF).
- What type of safety seat or seat belt fits your child best
- How to properly install your child's safety seat into your car
- How to secure your child in the safety seat or seatbelt
Saturday, Sept. 27
Time: 12 to 3 p.m. First come, first served. No appointment needed.
Location: Rainier Beach Community Center, 8825 Rainier Ave. S, Seattle, WA 98118
Date: Saturday, Oct. 18
Time: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. First come, first served. No appointment needed.
Location: Seattle Children's Main Campus, Ocean Parking Garage, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105
To Learn More
- Seattle Children's Car Seat Program, 206-987-5999
- Safety Restraint Coalition, 425-828-8975
- Booster Seat Coalition